Admission to Rani Rashmoni School of Architecture is handled by admission office. For admission related query please call our admission cell at 8444030010 or mail us at email@example.com
The School requires the following requirements as per the Council of Architecture and MAKAUT guidelines:
- Valid rank in WBJEEM 2017 or JEE MAINS 2017
- Valid score in NATA as decided by Council of Architecture or valid score in JEE MAINS PAPER II (Architecture) 2017
- Date of Birth on or before 31.12.2000
- Minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in 12th standard with Mathematics as a subject
- Minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Compulsory English in 12th standard with 30% marks
Admission to the School is done through WBJEEB and JEE (M) online counselling and through decentralised counselling.
Admission to The School also requires verification of documents and providing information regarding individual applicants. The applicants can be enrolled to the School only after verification of the following:
- Admit Card of 10th standard
- Final mark sheet of 12th standard/ diploma
- Valid score card of NATA as decided by Council of Architecture or valid score card in JEE MAINS PAPER II (Architecture) 2017
Verification of documents can be done online or in person. In addition, the applicants are asked to submit their curriculum vitae, statement of purpose and a portfolio clearly showing their areas of interest. The admission to the school is ensured only after verification of the documents and paying the booking amount to the office.
Tuition and Fees
The total fee for admission to Rani Rashmoni School of Architecture is Rs. 426900.00 for session 2017-2018. The fees structure of the School is as follows:
The School accepts all payments in cash, demand draft or NEFT.